Full Time // Miami, FL
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, DadeSystems was launched with one singular purpose—to deliver a next generation suite of innovative B2B receivables automation systems that would revolutionize how organizations handle their incoming payments. Through their advanced technology platform, leveraging the Cloud and AI, the result is the DadePay family of accounts receivable products with the most advanced features and capabilities in the industry. We deliver innovative payment systems that are dedicated to delivering technology solutions that empower clients to gain control, transparency and visibility over their accounts receivables lifecycle to ultimately, increase their profitability.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Regional Sales Managers. This role manages outbound campaigns, identifies critical decision makers, and generates interest in the Dade Systems products. The BDR will serve as an ambassador for Dade Systems and will need to articulate and champion our solution value proposition.
- Generate new sales opportunities by prospecting using phone calls, emails, and other tactics
- Meet or exceed quotas for dials, client conversations, & sales discovery calls
- Respond quickly to inbound sales leads that come from referrals, partnerships, website, email marketing campaigns and Linkedin
- Create strong relationships with Regional Sales Managers, working closely to devise and execute on campaigns
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, and follow-up activities within Salesforce
- Capture important prospect data through probing questions and document in Salesforce
- Generate high quality leads that result in a high percentage of conversion to Closed / Won Revenue
- Provide insights and feedback on prospecting activities
- Effectively coordinate and prioritize daily activities
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B telesales position, SaaS Experience a plus
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive, and persistent style
- Ability to present professionally through written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize and focus on key opportunities
- Outstanding problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM application, marketing automation a plus.