Full Time // Miami, FL or Remote
In this position, you’ll be responsible for assisting the Chief Marketing Officer with marketing and digital marketing strategies for DadeSystems. Marketing efforts include branding, product launches, acquisition/retention programs, digital marketing, web site, sales collateral development, event/tradeshow logistics, and execution. The candidate will be required to assist in the creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns, develop success metrics, and monitor the results of each marketing initiative. The candidate will monitor, evaluate and document the progress of each project and provide metrics to the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Liaison between internal business needs & requirements and external resources so all media & marketing efforts are integrated
- Understanding of the entire marketing mix and conversion funnel through to MQL
- Internal alignment (SLA) with sales to encourage feedback loop for optimal efficiency of spend
- Ownership of B2B content marketing & demand generation tactics including SEO, Paid Media, Email Automation, Social
- Level-setting & understanding of business needs with the ability to plan out and execute initiatives determined by CMO
- 3-5 Years of B2B Marketing Experience
- Experienced content marketer with a basic understanding of the financial market; deep understanding of B2B marketing
- Understanding of measurements of success, analytics & data management
- Strong Understanding of B2B marketing tactics, marketing technology, and executions across all relevant B2B mediums (Email, Search, Display, ABM)
- Understanding of B2B sales processes and roles (Business Development, Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Customer Retention)
- Previous experience with SaaS companies/models
- Preferred (not required) experience in financial sectors/industries
- 30% Travel, some weekend events required
This position requires strategic thinking about our products and services, continuous research and knowledge of the market and target audiences, and the ability to recommend go-to-market strategies that help drive top-line revenue. In this role, you will be responsible for the planning and development and be an individual collaborator for the execution of the marketing initiatives and reporting to DadeSystems CMO.