Full Time // Miami, FL or Remote
Responsible for assigning individual responsibilities and enforcing accountability, developing and maintaining a schedule to ensure timely completion of project. Maintain standard project management documentation and metrics with limited direction. Work directly with internal and external client counterparts, other project leads, and ongoing operations (where applicable) to successfully deliver the project and manage scope.
- Manage multiple DadePay projects simultaneously through all life cycle stages.
- Execute Project Plan: Execute the tasks as defined in the project plan in order to achieve the project goals.
- Communicate: Provide information to others both internal and external to the organization; represent the organization to customers and other external sources.
- Monitor and Control Project Work: Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify variances, perform required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
- Manage Project Scope: Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes as defined through change management; facilitate customer acceptance.
- Communicate Project Plan: Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations regarding the project plan to align the stakeholders and team members. Implement approved actions and workarounds to mitigate project risks in order to minimize the impact on the project.
- Client Relationship: Establish and maintain client relationships. Communicate feedback to leadership as appropriate.
- Obtain Project Approval From Customer: Obtain project plan approval from the customer.
- Execute Resource Allocation Plan: Manage resource allocation proactively by ensuring that appropriate resources and tools are assigned according to the project plan.
- Close Contractual Obligations: Formalize final acceptance for the project from the sponsor/customer by ensuring that the delivered product(s) and services comply with the agreed deliverables lists, scope, and any organizational procedures.
- Measure Customer Satisfaction: Assist in measuring customer satisfaction at the end of the project by capturing customer feedback using appropriate techniques to gain, maintain, and improve customer long-term relationships.
- Celebrate Accomplishment: Celebrate, either formally or informally, the accomplishment of goals.
- Contribute to the overall team: Contribute to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned and documented deliverables.
- Understand quality: Understand quality standards for own work and monitors and manages work of team members, providing feedback as appropriate.
- Represent the company and department in a positive and professional manner.
Knowledge and Expertise of:
- 5-7 years previous program/project management experience required, including scope and requirements definition, problem solving and process improvements in current Internet-based technology environment
- Previous functional/technical Banking and Financials Sytems deployment or support experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization preferred
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects
- Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths, taking appropriate action to pursue developmental activities to strengthen skills and experience
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organization – both internal and external
- Strong interpersonal skills to support team building
- Ability to develop cooperative relationships to achieve results through a win-win relationship
- Ability to establish alliances with other departments and organizations by recognizing dependencies
- Awareness of cultural diversity and can embrace and capitalize on those differences; applies knowledge in decision-making process
- Ability to identify project risks by defining risk strategies and developing the risk management plan
- Participates as part of a team, understanding the various work styles of others and their roles on the team. Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team. Seeks help from other team members as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Math or Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent years of industry experience
- PMP certification preferred