29 Apr Join Us at NACM Credit Congress in Aurora
This event has passed.
Thank you for joining us. Let’s keep the conversation going by requesting a demo.
May 19-22, 2019
Aurora, CO USA
Join DadeSystems in Aurora, Colorado May 19th as we demonstrate our Award winning DadePay solution for AR Automation. DadePay Invoice-to-Cash AR Automation system is a straight-through-processing solution that captures all incoming payments, including cash, checks, ACH, EFT, and credit cards.
NACM members that schedule a meeting will receive 10% off the 1st year monthly fees & automatically registered to win the Alexa
Stop by booth 623 to meet our team:
- Learn why DadePay AR Automation won the 2018 Celent Report award on AR Automation for Most Advanced Technology
- Ask how we can fully automate your electronic payments with our AI technology
- Learn how Mobile AR can drive new efficiencies and improve customer service
Request a meeting and we will provide a copy of the 2018 Celent Report showcasing our award winning products, or request the Celent Report online and be ahead of the curve.
Request to meet us by completing the form.
About The Event
NACM’S EXPOSITION IS YOUR FORUM TO…
- INCREASE visibility for your brand.
- GENERATE new prospects and strengthen existing relationships with current customers.
- INFLUENCE the decision-makers, our credit and financial executives, who purchase your products.
- INSPIRE business credit professionals with cutting-edge products and services.
- DEMONSTRATE the purpose, potential and impact of your products or services.
- ESTABLISH your company as a leader in its field staying one step ahead of the competition.
For 123 years, National Association of Credit Management (NACM) has presented the Credit Congress & Expo to business credit professionals from across the country. Credit Congress is the largest annual gathering of business credit professionals in the United States. Our Expo Hall is the venue for some of our most well-attended conference events, bringing the decision-makers straight to you.
Learn more about the event here: http://creditcongress.nacm.org/