The world changed in March when the COVID-19 pandemic forever changed our world, and now it has impacted our operations. The corporate payment landscape, while already complex, now must be managed with outsourcing contracts affected, remote employees and significant reductions in work forces.
On May 13th, you can learn from IOFM expert Mark Brousseau and DadeSystems Tom Berdan on operational considerations you can make with the use of AR automation technologies.
- Why the current receivables processes used by most businesses are not set up for work-from-home
- The impact of COVID-19 on the cash application process
- What higher remote deposit capture limits mean for businesses
- How automation helps you manage cash flow during the pandemic
- Why automating cash application should be a priority, even now
Registration is now closed however you can find out more about managing cash application during difficult business climates by contacting DadeSystems.